We are evaluating base on the information provided by local and state government, but also health officials to reopen confidently and with our continues commitment to your health.
1. Families required to complete a waiver agreeing to health policy.
2. Student & Staff required to wear a mask
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
1. No waiting in the lobby, furniture will be removed from the lobby to create more space and discourage waiting
2. One adult drop off and pick up student , and must stay outside the studio
3. Arrive only five minutes before scheduled class time and avoid lingering after dismissal
4. Dancers should arrive dressed in dance attire to minimize use of bathrooms and dressing rooms.
1. Upon entering and leaving the studio, all students will be required to use hand sanitizer
2. In the event of closure, classes will transition to a virtual format for the duration of the closure. Upon reopening, students may schedule make-up classes in an existing class when space and safety permit. Tuition is non-refundable.
3. At barre, everyone should face same direction so no one is "face to face"
Allegro (jumping) and traveling, dynamic exercises done in small groups of 3-6 dancers
4. In the event a staff suspects or becomes infected we will follow the CDC recommendation for procedures if an employee becomes sick.
While things will be different, we are so excited to be together again in the studio with our dancers. We appreciate your support and flexibility as we try to navigate this situation. We will keep you informed as we learn more.
The health and safety of our students is our highest priority and with fears escalating over the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to reassure you that we are taking every precaution. iBalance Dance Studio will follow the recommendations set forth by the CDC (center for disease and control) Steps to Prevent Illness as we serve our students. We will continue to actively clean and disinfect all areas of the studio throughout our class days.
We requires students to wash and sanitizing their hands before entering and leaving studio.
We require all students and staff to wear a mask during class